Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

MY COLLEGE IS STBA BUDDHI

Hello everybody, introducing myself:
My name is Meily Pujianti, I’m proud to tell you about my new college. This year I enter a school of foreign language, it is STBA BUDDHI.

I am taking English Literature study, for undergraduate program. Even
it is not really related with my job now as an accounting staff, I believe this is what I want. I am willing to study further about English. I hope, I am able to study at United Kingdom for about 4 years ahead, God willing.
STBA BUDDHI is located on Imam Bonjol street number 41, Tangerang. Its phone number 62-21-5517853 or you can send it fax at 62-21-5568620.

For the beginning of my writing about my life at STBA BUDDHI, I would like to tell you the subjects I have in my first semester.
BAHASA INDONESIA 1 = 2 SKS
COMPOSITION 1 = 2 SKS
COMPUTER 1 = 2 SKS
CONVERSATION 1 = 3 SKS
LISTENING 1 = 2 SKS
PRONUNCIATION PRACTICE 1 = 2 SKS
READING 1 = 3 SKS
STRUCTURE 1 = 4 SKS
VOCABULARY 1 = 2 SKS

For Listening 1 & Pronunciation Practice 1, my friends and I study at the language laboratory. For the rest subjects, we study at ordinary class.

Every subject has its own difficulties. For now, I consider Pronunciation Practice 1 is the most difficult for me.
 
Every lecturer gives us time tolerance until 06:00 PM for our lateness. It’s not good if we come late more than the estimated time. But in matter of fact, the lecturer still gives us permission to sign our attendance list. Our lecturers are the best, they are so kind, smart, have great sense of humor, and big understanding.

Grading/Scoring system in every subject is the same:
10% for the attendance;
20% for the assignment/task;
30% for the Mid Test;
40% for the Final Test.

By the way, I haven’t told you about our beloved canteen in our campus. Our canteen so help us when we are in hunger, they are very pleased to serve us their menus. ^_^

There are so many kinds of food we can buy, these are just for the examples: snacks (biscuit, candies, bread, brownies cake, fried snap, and many more), instant noodles, fried rice, fried noodles, siomay, batagor, pempek, Uduk rice, nasi campur, fried mushroom, crispy fried banana with chocolate, lumpia filled with bengkoang, fried tofu, cireng filled with cheese; chopped meat; meatball, chicken katsu rice complete with the sauce, etc.

How about the drinks? Do not worry about it, because they also make it complete choice for all of us. These are the list of our drinks:
*      Mineral water
*      Fruit juices
*      Iced tea
*      Iced fruit
*      Iced milk
      Ice cream

Buddhi is one of Buddhist school, there is a Vihara in Buddhi complex. There are various tribes in Buddhi, but the most dominant is Chinese people. Even though a lot of difference among us, we are very friendly one another, we enjoy and are happy with our diversities. We feel life is more colorful with our difference, we think and trust that God create us to be united in this beautiful world. Peaceful and colorful life, that’s where we must live in. Let us live happily and without destroying war.




No comments:

Post a Comment